✎ David Meltzer's Top 10 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Grab a snack and chew on today's lessons from a man who went from starting with nothing to becoming a multimillionaire by the age of 32, then going broke, but managing to get it all back! He's David Meltzer and here's my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/believe/act…
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10b…
📜 DAVID MELTZER'S RULES 📜
1. Shift your energy
2. Do it now!
3. Survive failure
4. Don't take everyone's advice
5. Practice gratitude
6. Ask big
7. Provide value
8. Focus on being the best
9. Be consistent
10. Be radically humble
11. BONUS – Be authentic
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) How can you shift your energy to positive in your morning routine?
2) What is on your list that you need to do right now?
3) What are you grateful for?
✎ More about David Meltzer: He's currently the CEO at Sports 1 Marketing, a firm he co-founded with Hall of Fame Quarterback Warren Moon. He launched his career in sports at the world’s most notable sports agency, Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment. He is most recently listed by Forbes as one of the most sought-after keynote speakers. In 2014, he was honored as a Knight of the Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem Knights of Malta, the world’s oldest humanitarian organization. He's the sports business analyst on CNBC “Fast Money” and ESPN Radio. He's a best-selling author and launched his first book Connected To Goodness in 2014. He currently sits on the advisory board for OCTANe, a networking organization for information technology and biomedical industries. He has been profiled by national publications such as Forbes, ESPN, Bloomberg, among others.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you'll love these ones:
• “Don't SELL Your WILL to WIN!” | Ed Mylett – https://youtu.be/NE0abNpfM3k
• Tony Robbins's Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/O9F19ban7A4
• “LIVE Your LIFE!” – Gary Vaynerchuk – https://youtu.be/FKR-y09gUFc
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
https://youtu.be/ruzwRSlyuc8 #MaxOut with Ed Mylett
https://youtu.be/p5tt55kdTbs David Meltzer
https://youtu.be/yT98z1iTHnU Tom Bilyeu
https://youtu.be/LuzLJrov-9w TEDx Talks
https://youtu.be/Q_B6zelmnMs David Meltzer
https://youtu.be/2T9POGhkcg0 Evan Carmichael
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8b…
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRn…
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxG…
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmich…
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmicha…
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂