Habits = Compound Interest of Self Improvement | James Clear on TJHS Ep. 108 (Clip)
Full show notes and worksheet for this episode here:
Subscribe to the Jordan Harbinger Show here:
Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones by James Clear
James Clear believes that you do not rise to the level of your goals; you fall to the level of your systems. He is the creator of the Habits Academy and author of Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones.
What Jordan Discusses with James Clear:
* How a near-death experience began James' exploration in leveraging tiny habits for giant outcomes.
* The difference between systems and goals and which one you should commit yourself to if you want results.
* What bamboo, cancer, and a winning Olympic coach can teach us about little changes that amount to a lot.
* Why the way you behave depends on the type of person you believe yourself to be — and what you can do to modify this belief for the better.
* What it takes to break bad habits while creating good ones without falling into the “fake it 'til you make it” delusion.
* And much more…