Check out Mel's Latest Books:
* The 5 Second Rule: https://amzn.to/2yHjIrQ
* Stop Saying You're Fine: https://amzn.to/2pWU4eL
✎ In today's #MentorMe episode, learn what are some of the best mindset tricks that destroy excuses, fears, and worries!
★★★ #GIRLBOSS WOMEN LEADERS ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning from a successful woman leader for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself on how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you'll love these ones:
• Mel Robbins's Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/aGlSG07Mrak
• Be HONEST with Yourself – Mel Robbins – https://youtu.be/akUi3Y1qmgg
• Mel Robbins' Top 50 Rules for Success – https://youtu.be/l45JWeeP_Pw
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life. https://amzn.to/2Xl3LSR
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
✎ She started her career as a criminal defense attorney. She attended Dartmouth College, where she studied history, film and women studies. She launched and sold a retail and internet technology company according to her official website. In 2011, she published her first book: “Stop Saying You're Fine”. On February 28, 2017, she released her second book “The Five-Second Rule”. Her TEDx Talk on “How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over” has over 10 million views across 37 countries. She has an extensive television resume as an expert on human behavior and motivation for Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Oprah and more. She was named America’s Outstanding News Talkshow Host at the 2014 Gracie Awards. She was a contributing editor to Success Magazine. She has led multi-year coaching programs at Johnson&Johnson, Bear Stearns, and Partners Healthcare.
✔ SOURCES ✔
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8b…
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRn…
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmich…
• Twitter: twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmicha…
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂