5 Minute Positive Morning Meditation for gratitude, motivation en positive energy (guided)
Guided Morning Meditation for Positive Energy, Gratitude, Motivation, and Positivity. With Arial & nice bird sounds! 🙂
Let's sit together and start the day on a positive note!
– www.InevitableBliss.com –
In this 5 minute guided morning meditation:
– Breathe in new positive energy
– Breathe out and relax
– Practice gratitude by thinking of 3 things you're grateful for
– Think of what you want to create today and set an intention
– Feel fresh motivation for your existence and for creating your day to the best of your abilities
A bonus, 16 morning affirmations from www.themindunleashed.com:
“When we first wake up in the morning we have a great deal of influence over how our day unfolds. (…) It’s a great idea to set aside a few positive affirmations for the morning to get your day started off on the right foot.
For best results, be sure to only pick affirmations that make you feel good and resonate with your personal truth.
Using affirmations that do not feel good to you will not help you, so please be selective with this list!
Positive Affirmations for the Morning
1. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s coming today.
2. There will be some times today when I smile.
3. I will laugh today.
4. I get to choose how my day unfolds.
5. I have been very blessed in this lifetime.
6. I am proud of what I have achieved in my life.
7. This could be one of the best days of my life.
8. I’m so grateful for the things I’ve been given.
9. I appreciate all of the people in my life that I love.
10. Every day there are opportunities for me.
11. I will look for things to be appreciative of today.
12. I will have fun today.
13. I might achieve something phenomenal today.
14. My positive attitude right now will help me all day.
15. I am a powerful person.
16. I’m glad that I still have time in this life to do the things I want to do.”
Here are 4 tips from me to enjoy your meditations more:
– 1. Be kind to yourself
If your mind wanders off when you try to focus, don’t get impatient, be a 100% indulgent. If you don’t achieve your meditation goals, don’t be angry with yourself, practice compassion.
– 2. No Need for Discipline
You don’t need to have some regular and rigorous practice. Why would you force yourself to meditate an hour every day? Or even that 5 minutes you’re not looking forward to? Let joy and excitement guide you towards the meditation cushion exactly when is right for you. If you keep forcing and disciplining yourself it will be much harder to get in touch with your actual desire for meditation, then if you allow yourself also to not meditation when you don’t feel like it.
– 3. Be Comfortable
If your body is not comfortable during meditation, a great idea is to start practicing asana yoga, physical yoga postures that are designed to prepare the body for long seated meditations.
You can also make use of a backrest, like sitting on your sofa with a pillow in your lower back. Or even just lie on de floor, a mat, or on your bed (at least, if that doesn’t make you fall asleep).
– 4. Try out different techniques
No need to find the ultimate technique, or stick to a certain practice. You can freely ‘shop around’, try some mindfulness, practice some zen Buddhist meditation, have a go with Vipassana, see if you like Tantrik meditations or New Age. There are sooo many different styles and techniques, find out what you like. Find out what meditation is fit for YOU.
Also, knowing the benefits of meditation will help you to be more motivated to meditate.
According to the website The Art of Living, some of the benefits of meditation are:
– Meditation reduces stress,
– Fosters clear thinking and
– Increases our capacity for empathy and compassion.
– Anxiety decreases
– Emotional stability improves
– Creativity increases
– Happiness increases
– Intuition develops
– Gain clarity and peace of mind
– Problems become smaller
– Meditation sharpens the mind by increasing focus and expands through relaxation
– A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
– An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
– The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
And on a physical level, meditation:
– Lowers high blood pressure
– Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
– Decreases tension-related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
– Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
– Improves the immune system
– Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Cheers to that! 🙂
Artist: PC-ONE – www.pipiechoir.com
Title intro song: Ignite_To_Light
From the album SGONS
Creative Commons Attribution License
Artist: Nicolai Heidlas
CC BY 3.0
Title Outro song: Wings
View it on YouTube