15 Foods That Can Help You Live Longer
In today's video, we'll be talking about 10 foods that can increase your life expectancy and health.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Food Safety, How Long Food Is Good For After Expiration Dates – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO2OG1Kb4tw&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=92
WATCH 🎥: 22 Foods You Can Eat A Lot Of And Still Not Gain Weight – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqM_A99edaQ&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=7
#HowToLiveLonger #HealthyFood #Bestie
1. Chia Seeds: 00:27
2. Ginger: 01:02
3. Eggs: 01:44
4. Salmon: 02:18
5. Cruciferous Vegetables: 03:02
6. Turmeric: 03:56
7. Carrot: 04:41
8. Walnuts: 05:28
9. Fresh Soybeans or Edamame: 06:07
10. Avocado: 07:04
11. Legumes: 07:46
12. Berries: 08:22
13. Dark Chocolate: 09:02
14. Olive Oil: 09:41
15. Fermented Foods: 10:22
1. Chia Seeds: Chia seeds might be tiny, but their benefits pack a big punch. They contain about 5 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber per one ounce serving.
2. Ginger: The primary health benefits of ginger are mostly due to its high antioxidant content. It contains at least 25 different types of antioxidants which provide varied health benefits from lowering your blood pressure, to controlling blood sugar, to regulating cholesterol levels in your body.
3. Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein and low in calories, making them a healthy choice for those wanting to boost life longevity.
4. Salmon: Salmon is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to decrease the risk of abnormal heartbeats, lower triglyceride levels, slow the growth of artery-clogging fat deposits, and reduce your blood pressure.
5. Cruciferous Vegetables: Cruciferous vegetables are the most nutrient-dense of all the foods. They are powerhouses with the unique ability to modify your hormones, activate the body’s natural detoxification system and inhibit the growth of cancerous cells.
6. Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the best foods that you can eat for longevity. This is because it contains a potent bioactive compound called curcumin.
For more information and the rest of the list, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6