15 Foods That Reduce Your Heart Attack Risk According to Doctors
Do you want to clean your blood vessels? How to decrease the risk of heart attacks in the future? Are you ready to improve your overall well-being? Here are 15 food products that can take care of your heart and prevent heart diseases.
Our heart is one of the most important organs, but, surprisingly, we take care of it the least, loading it every day with stress and unhealthy diets. And that's too bad because fatty food increases cholesterol levels, which leads to vascular plaques that prevent the heart from working correctly. In this video, you will get familiar with 15 products that perform all these activities! Some of them might surprise you with their health benefits!
Watch till the end – as a bonus, you will find a recipe for a special drink for healthy blood vessels. And remember to press the like button in appreciation of our work!
Fatty fish 1:05
Dark chocolate 3:19
Extra virgin olive oil 4:45
Red wine 5:23
Green tea 5:53
Broccoli and spinach 6:35
Apples and pears 10:28
– Salmon, mackerel, herring, haddock, and other fatty fish decrease the risk of arrhythmia and atherosclerosis. They also contain lots of vitamins as well as minerals.
– Rich in fiber, porridge decreases the levels of “bad” cholesterol and improves digestion. Coarse oatmeal is the healthiest.
– Blueberries and strawberries are very good at lowering blood pressure and dilating blood vessels. Strawberry-lovers also get fiber, folate, antioxidants, and potassium from their favorite berries.
– Dark chocolate provides the anti-stress effect as it increases the production of serotonin which is known for its calming effect. Cocoa, the main component of dark chocolate, also helps to prevent memory decline.
– Nuts contain protein fibers that are useful for the heart. They also have vitamin E as their ingredient which helps to decrease the levels of “bad” cholesterol.
– Olive oil is very high in oleic acid which reduces blood pressure. It is interesting that when the olives are crashed, oil leaves them naturally; therefore, beneficial ingredients and vitamins are not harmed by chemicals or preservatives.
– French scientists have also found out that red wine contains some elements which can prolong a human lifespan for about 60 percent! Saying this, it still should be consumed in moderation.
– Green tea makes the brain function better. This drink may decrease the risk of different types of cancer (such as prostate and breast cancer).
– Broccoli, in particular, has a lot of medicinal benefits, such as prevention of some kinds of cancer, digestive system improvement, detoxification of the body. It also resembles a vitamin injection, filling you with numerous vitamins and minerals.
– Avocados are packed with fiber, which can be useful for weight loss, blood sugar reduction, and other health-benefitting processes.
– Pomegranates contain antioxidants, lower blood pressure, normalize blood circulation and increase hemoglobin levels.
– Cinnamon can protect you from heart diseases and atherosclerosis. It also boosts metabolism and helps you to lose weight.
– Watermelon plays an important role in vascular health. It stabilizes the cholesterol levels and contains antioxidants. It provides hydration, which is a great thing for your body.
– Garlic dilates the vessels, lowers blood pressure, alleviates vasoconstriction, and prevents atherosclerotic plaques from appearing. It improves digestion as well, assisting in the functioning of the intestines.
– Apples and pears are rich in fiber that helps your heart. They normalize blood circulation and are cheaper and more readily available alternatives to pomegranates. Besides, apples will help to maintain white and healthy teeth.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
View it on YouTube