How To Create Your Personal Development Plan
Do you feel the call to mentor others? Or do you already have a coaching business? Join Mentor Mastery . Participate in LIVE monthly webinars and Q&A to get step-by-step, doable training on being the best possible mentor or coach for your clients.
People who say that personal development is not for them usually make the following mistakes:
1. A big mistake in creating your personal development journey is to do it alone.
2. Another one is that they're unclear of where they're going. They don't know exactly what they want.
3. No form of tracking. Find out what are you doing that's going to be different from the past and what's going to change. You have to get better at tracking.
4. No reporting going on. That is called doing whatever you want, not personal development.
5) Not looking at their behavior. You have to study the behavior and thought process. You have to do things that are uncommon.
6) They don't turn what they dream of into a want. Most people just wish, so you need to raise your education.
These are common reasons why someone fails at personal development.
So for your personal development to work, you need to overcome those mistakes:
You have to get a mentor– someone to work with you.
– Don't do this alone. You have to get clear on what you want.
– Get tracking. Build a solid structure.
– You need to look at your behavior, not just your thoughts
– What are you doing when you wake up? Plus, you need to have that relentless want to achieve something.
So be smart. Start with a mentor.
Click here to make me your mentor:
Watch and Enjoy!
Kirk & Kim Duncan
Kirk Duncan – President/Founder of 3 Key Elements, provides contemporary training and a greater perspective for fine-tuning personal, family, and business communications. He trains you how to implement these techniques, and experience improved relationships, increased awareness, and more productivity and effectiveness in your life.
Kim Duncan – Vice President of 3 Key Elements, loves to teach others about the abundant power that a woman has when she embraces her feminine energy—in the home, in the workplace, in the community, and in the world.
The Art of Mentoring:
Master Your Influence:
Queen of the Kinddom:
Royalty & Romance:
The Body Language Show:
Building a Mind of Steel:
Nate Woodbury – YouTube Producer