The POWER of Visualization! | Wayne Dyer | Top 10 Rules
✎ Wayne Dyer's Top 10 Rules For Success Volume 2: In this video we're going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Wayne Dyer's rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Wayne Dyer's Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/heAJyDfOTiY
• 4 Hours of Wayne Dyer MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/CjOvWYcpRaU
• Louise Hay's Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/kVWnWisCKWI
-= DYER'S RULES =-
1. Create a visualization
2. Let go of anger
3. Shift ambition to meaning
4. Trust in yourself
5. Be obscure
6. All things are possible
7. Be willing to contemplate yourself
8. Give up your personal history
9. Think small and achieve great things
10. Follow the passion within you
-= BONUS =-
* Don't defend your ego
✎ He spent much of his first ten years in an orphanage on the east side of Detroit. He served in the United States Navy from 1958 to 1962. He worked as a professor of counseling psychology at St. John's University in New York City. He pursued an academic career, published in journals, and established a private therapy practice.His lectures at St. John's, which focused on positive thinking and motivational speaking techniques, attracted many students. A literary agent persuaded Dyer to document his theories in his first book, called Your Erroneous Zones (1976). Although Dyer initially resisted the spiritual tag, by the 1990s he had altered his message to include more components of spirituality. After Your Erroneous Zones dozens more books followed, many of them also best-sellers. He build on his success with lecture tours, a series of audiotapes, PBS programs, and regular publication of new books. His message resonated with many in the New Thought Movement and beyond.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[Matrix0xirtaM] – How to Be a No-Limit Person – https://youtu.be/YjhTlYfLQGk
[ATLK Trevor] – Words Of Wisdom From The Father Of Motivation – https://youtu.be/_PdtsjV40fw
From Ambition To Meaning – https://youtu.be/w_DYIHJgdYg
The Wisdom of the Tao – https://youtu.be/V4zhQ3M892E
[thetappingsolution] – Tapping World Summit – https://youtu.be/xG6Lu1U4dqo
[Earthweareone] – correct your mind – https://youtu.be/uak_97-tqxo
[FoodForThought] – How to attract whatever you want into your life – https://youtu.be/QTJiW_7S2Dk
[New Earth TV] – Interview – https://youtu.be/02KGmjYvYbM
[Laurent Puechguirbal] – The power of intention – https://youtu.be/xip3YjSTZlU
[PhomineNetwork] – Self-help guru Wayne Dyer's advice – https://youtu.be/BjGqyEWccCw
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
• Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
• Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂