✎ Les Brown's Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video, we're going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Les Brown's rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
- Warren Buffett's Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iEgu6p_frmE
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki's Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
- Bob Proctor's Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/uLn6lpP8YmA
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
-= BROWN'S RULES =-
- Embrace the challenges
- Develop your gifts
- Pursue your dreams
- Take risks
- Don't be afraid of tomorrow
- #Believe it's possible
- Fail your way to success
- Make ‘No' your vitamin
- Work on yourself
- Be determined to win
-= BONUS =-
Restructure your mind
✎ He was born with his twin brother, Wesley, in an abandoned building in a low-income section of Miami. He was subsequently given up for adoption and adopted by Mamie Brown, a 38-year-old single woman who worked as a domestic assistant. He was declared “educable mentally retarded” while in grade school. Despite the self-esteem issues this created, he learned how to reach his full potential with the encouragement of his mother and assistance by a helpful teacher in high school. He first decided to get into public radio and kept returning to the same radio station time and time again looking for a break. Upon his termination from the radio station, he ran for election in the Ohio House of Representatives and won. After leaving the Ohio state legislature, he decided to get into television and eventually ended up on PBS. He also formed Les Brown Enterprises in order to support his newest career as a motivational speaker. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, he also won many local and national awards for excellence and he has an Emmy to his name. In 1993, he began hosting a new talk show, The Les Brown Show, which began airing on September 6, 1993.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/W6nT2yFc5UA Eugene Azor
https://youtu.be/bGLn0DcxIdc MINDSET for SUCCESS
https://youtu.be/_nkT46Dc_U4 MINDSET for SUCCESS
https://youtu.be/kQz33N162VE Mohammed Ahmad
https://youtu.be/f8mGRToWyf8 MINDSET for SUCCESS
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
- What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8b…
- How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
- Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRn…
- Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxG…
- How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmich…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmicha…
- Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
- About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
- Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
- Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂