10 Simple Habits to Lose Weight Naturally
How many times a year do you start a new diet? Weight loss doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated. All you have to do is build simple habits to see the weight come off.
Here are ten scientifically proven tips on how to achieve your dream body in almost no time.
Use blue plates 0:38
Be more optimistic 1:05
30 minutes of exercising is enough 1:35
Eat slowly, and eat alone 2:05
Avoid eating in front of your computer or TV 2:55
Don’t overheat your house 3:54
Reading food labels 4:35
Eat more yogurt and nuts 4:59
Add hot peppers and spices in your diet 6:06
Drink plenty of water 6:26
If you’re hungry, smell bananas 7:06
– A study involving 3,000 volunteers who smelled these foods when they were hungry found that their appetites decreased. And the results were soon reflected on the scales.
– One recent study has shown that the color blue decreases appetite. So try some changes like decorating your table with a blue tablecloth, blue napkins, blue plates, and glasses.
– Every positive thought matters. The idea is to focus only on good thoughts and repeat your goals as if they were your mantra.
– A healthy diet plan does help you lose weight, but it’s critical to combine good nutrition with some physical exercise. Even low-risk activities, such as walking will be beneficial.
– When you’re eating out, always choose the smallest portion. Take your time to read the menu.
– According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, food ads, especially junk food ads, increase our appetite and make us overeat. Also, when we eat in front of our computers or TV, we don’t pay attention to our food. Therefore, we are not aware of how much we’ve eaten.
– According to research published in the journal Obesity Reviews, there’s a link between reduced exposure to seasonal cold and increases in obesity in the UK, US, and other developed countries.
– The Nutrition Facts food labels can be very useful in helping you make healthy choices and lose weight. A study published in the Journal of Consumer Affairs suggests that people who read food labels on a regular basis are more likely to lose weight, especially women between the ages of 37-50.
– According to research conducted at the Harvard School of Public Health, eating yogurt and nuts is more effective in the long run for weight loss than eating fruits and vegetables.
– Consuming chilies and other hot peppers also helps to make the pounds fly off since they accelerate your metabolism. Also, cayenne pepper reduces appetite and burns calories faster, according to research from Purdue University.
– You should stay well hydrated every day. Make it a habit of drinking a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach and a glass of water before going to sleep.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
For more videos and articles visit: